We are looking for a dynamic and passionate Lead Social Worker who can motivate and lead a team of social workers towards our mission of poverty transformation with-in empowered communities.
- Work collaboratively with community partners and government agencies to enable a safe and caring environment for children and adults we serve in the community;
- Mobilise of the community towards active contribution
- Facilitate change and improving the lives of individuals, families, community facing
- Provide casework intervention, counselling and information to families, and lead clinical and administrative supervision to the social work team;
- Lead & manage all social work functions, outreach and community engagement programmes targeted at the community;
- Develop, implement and evaluate community centric approach interventions strategies to close service gaps and plans to close these gaps within the centre’s area of influence to achieve organisational goals.
- Believe that people and communities have intrinsic strengths and resources that can be harnessed for the betterment of family and community life;
- Knowledge and experience with social work interventions, social policies and community engagement;
- Degree or Post Graduate Qualification in Social Work from recognised universities;
- Accredited Social Worker
- Minimum 10 years of relevant social work experience with at least 5 years of supervisory experience; additionally, and at least a certificate in a specialised field of practice
- Demonstrated leadership abilities;
- Versatile, strong analytical, writing, communication, and interpersonal skills.
Interested candidates are invited to send in their detailed CV with expected salary to email@example.com. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Thank you for applying.