We are looking for a passionate, self-directed and motivated individual committed to uplifting children and families out of the poverty cycle through education and learning support. The main purpose of this role is work with social workers to include academic achievement as core to casework and to work with schools and community organisations to build effective partnership to enable students to perform well in schools.
- Contribute to the achievement of SCFSC overall organisational objectives and targets
- Raise awareness and increase understanding of the importance of academic achievements and the added value it brings to uplifting families out of poverty
- Engage effectively with partners and other external organisations
- Foster a culture of mutual support and co-operation amongst partners and arrange networking events
- Plan, deliver and oversee education approaches and strategies targeted at students within the community
- Responsible for project delivery and development of curriculum for the integrated education support initiatives and programmes
- Liaise, collaborate and manage various external stakeholders such as schools, learning institutes, social service organisations, grassroot organisations and other aligned partners for the initiatives and programmes
- Measure and provide updates on education and learning support initiatives and programme to align with SCCFSC strategic intent and vision towards working with-in empowered communities
- Degree in a relevant discipline, preferably graduate from National Institute of Education or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working in the education field and with good knowledge of Singapore’s Education System and MOE Standards
- Ability to demonstrate flexible, innovative and strategic thinking
- Ability to demonstrate skills in relationship building and to do outreach work and networking
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively with a diverse range of people
- Good organisational, administration and time management skills
Interested candidates are invited to send in their detailed CV with expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Thank you for applying.