We seek a dynamic capable person who can
- manage the entire spectrum of HR from attraction-retention-motivation-development
- administer and maintain the HR policies and practices such as payroll, training and HR data records
- Develop and maintain the optimum human resources system that meets organisation needs.
- Develop and administer policies, procedures and programmes to ensure alignment of organisation mission and competitiveness.
- Keep abreast of legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensures policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance.
- Prepare the annual budget of human resources operations.
a) Recruitment & Onboarding
- Oversee processes and procedures of recruitment.
- Plans and conduct new employee on-boarding to foster positive attitude toward organisation goals.
- Update job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintain HR records and collate statistics to enable data-based advice and decision-making.
- Assist with onboarding of new recruits.
b) Compensation and Benefits
c) Performance Appraisal
- Develop and recommend for implementation compensation plan.
- Administer benefits plans.
- Administers performance review programme in support of personal development and merit-based compensation system to ensure effectiveness, compliance, and equity within organisation.
d) Employee Welfare & Engagement
- Prepare employee separation notices and related documentation, and conducts exit interviews to determine reasons behind separations.
- Advise appropriate resolution of employee relations matters, and ensure activities meet with and integrate with organisational requirements for quality management, health and safety, legal stipulations, environmental policies, and general duty of care.
- Communicate and explain the organisation’s policies to employees.
- Ensure general insurance coverage for the employee and offices.
- Employee Engagement and organise staff welfare activities.
e) Training and Development
- Administer and maintaining training and development needs that fits the organisation goals and employee personal development objectives.
- Liaise with department heads so as to understand all necessary aspects and needs of staff training and development, and to ensure they are fully informed of staff training and development objectives, purposes and achievements.
- Promote and implement the concepts of learn-teach-learn.
- Maintain HR records and analyse data is to aid data-based recommendation for decision making.
f) Talent Development
- Work with Executive Director on Talent identification and development of identified staff and succession planning.
- Work on Competency building to increase capacity of workforce in SCCFSC.
- Diploma or Degree in Business with major in HRM.
- Preferably with at least 3-5 years experience.
- Good spoken and written English.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, and ability to interact effectively at all levels of the organisation.
- Good planning and prioritisation skills.
- Able to work independently but in a team environment.
- Meticulous, proactive, resourceful and self-driven with positive mind-set.
Interested candidates are invited to send in their detailed CV with expected salary to email@example.com by 25 Feb 2020. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for applying.